How to Start a Home Business Right?


How to Start a Home Business Right?

When setting up a home business for yourself.

Don’t set yourself up for failure in your home business.

I can never stress enough the importance  of mindset and the law of attraction.
You have to be committed in your mind so you won’t even consider the possibility of failure.
When setting up your business, if you want to just ‘try’ or ‘dip your toe into the water’ to see what happens, and if it doesn’t work then move on to backup Plan One, then you are guaranteed to fail.
Eliminate your Backup Plan One!
For those of you in The Empower Network or just bloggers in general.
Here is a helpful blog you may consider reading.
Blogging Success: Failure is Success.
Just to have some fun. Here is a chart for your problem solving issues:
Don’t set yourself up for failure. Have a plan and stick with it.
Or, you can work with us at The Empower Network, Team Empower Online, and we will make sure that you succeed.
Work part time for your fortune, while you work full time just to get by!
Don’t set yourself up for failure… this is how to start a home business right.
If you are just getting started in your home based business, this may be the most important post that you ever read.
I was at a networking function last weekend and I heard a story from one of my friends, John.
He shared a story that perfectly illustrates how to start a home business right.
John first got started in his cafe business, he went into a new disco to put up some advertisements in the toilet.
Why toilets? Maybe because everybody has to go to the toilets. It is a captive audience. They have to see your Advertisement while doing the business.
John asked the owner of the disco if he could put the advertisements up.
The owner agreed. John brought out a three year contract.
The owner was like, “Wait a minute. Why would I sign a three year contract?”
John explained that it didn’t cost the business owner anything and they used a contract to make sure it was a commitment.
The owner’s reply was… “I don’t even know if we’ll be around for two years.”
That was the attitude of the owner. Now, I want you to really understand this…
He was failing in his business before they even really got started.
If you have the mindset that you are not going to be around in two years, you are going to fail right out of the gate!
How to start a home business right — don’t set yourself up for failure!
Too many people do this when they start a home based business
They get in, dip their toe in the water and tell themselves that they are going to try it out and if it doesn’t work, they have a backup plan.
I want you to eliminate any backup plans.
I want you to make your home based business THE PLAN.
Why do I want you to do this? Because I want you to succeed.
Now, you can have a job while you are building this part time, before you go full time.
“I’m working full-time on my job and part time on my fortune.
But it won’t be long before I’m working full-time on my fortune. . .
Can you imagine what my life will look like?” — Jim Rohn
You can do what you have to do in the very beginning, but you have got to know that you are going to be here for the long haul.
You have got to know that you are going to be here in three years. You have got to know that you are going to be here forever.
You can’t have that quit in mind.
Decide now that you will make it work through any pitfall, hurdle or temporary setback.
Commit and be willing. This is how to start a home business right.
The first step is just committing for the long haul. Don’t be like that disco owner and say,
“Hey, I don’t know if I’ll be here in four years.” The end of that story is that the disco did went bust.
Because you are reading this post, I know that you want to start your business off right.
I know that you want to make money. I know that you are committed to this industry, so make it happen.
I want to know your feedback. Are there any stories in your life where you have noticed some people quitting a little too early?
Please share below! Please share this post if you think someone else can benefit from it.
P.S. – If you seriously want to start a home business and are committed to success.
Join Our Team Now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Effective Email Marketing

What is Affiliate Marketing